Be unstoppable with the unprecedented speed of the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series desktop processors, whether you’re playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching scientific data. With AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors, you’re in the lead.
The world’s fastest integrated graphics1
The AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G desktop processor gets you on the battlefield fast with the world’s fastest graphics in a desktop processor1. Play top games in smooth 1080p with 8 cores, 16 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.6GHz2, 20MB of total cache, and 8 Graphics Compute Units at up to 2.0GHz3.
The newest technologies
All Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors come with the full suite of Ryzen™ technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2 and Precision Boost Overdrive4.
Build with confidence
Not only are these processors drop-in ready on AMD 500 and select 400* series motherboards with a simple BIOS update, you can easily tweak and tune your processor with Ryzen™ Master and AMD StoreMI.
*Select motherboards may require BIOS update based on date of manufacture or purchase.
AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler included
The AMD Wraith Stealth cooler is cool, quiet, and low profile.
THE BEST PROCESSOR FOR THE BEST GAMING OS
Ultimate performance. Seamless compatibility. Get an incredible Windows 11 gaming experience with AMD Ryzen™ Processors.
DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
Graphics Compute Units
Max Graphics Boost
Unlocked for Overclocking
1. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of April 5, 2021 using a Ryzen 7 5700G, Ryzen 5 5600G and Ryzen 3 5300G vs Intel Core i7-11700, Core i5-11600 and Core i3-10300 in 3DMark Time Spy using integrated graphics. Results may vary with configuration. R5K-070
2. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com/pb2 for more details. GD-150
3. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
4. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper or a Ryzen 4000/5000 series processor, and a compatible motherboard. AMD 3000 series processors are not compatible. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of AMD’s published specifications, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-179.
©2021 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. Warframe, the Warframe logo, and Evolution Engine are registered trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd.
© 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
|Number Of CPU Cores||8|
|Number Of CPU Threads||16|
|Max Boost Clock||4.6GHz|
|Total L2 Cache||4MB|
|Total L3 Cache||16MB|
|System Memory Specification||3200MHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR4|
|Graphics Frequency||2000 MHz|
|Graphics Model||Radeon™ Graphics|
|Graphics Core Count||8|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- SeriesRyzen 7
- CORES8 Cores
- THREADS16 Threads
- SPEED3.8 GHz
- SPEED (TURBO)4.6 GHz
- CACHE20 MB
- INTEGRATED GRAPHICSRadeon Graphics
- INCLUDED CPU COOLERYes
- WARRANTY*3 Years