GeForce RTX™ 3050 GAMING X 8G
The GeForce RTX™ 3050 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. It offers dedicated 2nd gen RT Cores and 3rd gen Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory to tackle the latest games. Step up to GeForce RTX.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1845 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3
- HDMI x 1 (Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TWIN FROZR 8 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
RGB Mystic Light
- Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak, and optimize MSI products in real-time.
|Model Name||GeForce RTX™ 3050 GAMING X 8G|
|Graphics Processing Unit||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050|
|Interface||PCI Express® Gen 4.0 x8|
|Core Clocks||Boost: 1845 MHz|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.1)
|Power Consumption||130 W|
|Power Connectors||8-pin x 1|
|Recommended PSU||550 W|
|Card Dimension (MM)||278 x 130 x 49 mm|
|Weight (Card / Package)||939 g / 1540 g|
|DirectX Version Support||12 API|
|OpenGl Version Support||4.6|
|G Sync® Technology||Y|
|Adaptive Vertical Sync||Y|
|Digital Maximum Resolution||7680×4320|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|