The H510M-A PRO is a business-oriented micro-ATX motherboard featuring the latest Intel H510 chipset that includes legacy-friendly display connectivity. Designed for value-oriented businesses that run Intel 11th/10th Gen Core processors (LGA 1200), the motherboard can support the latest PCIe 4.0 x16 graphics cards as well as dual DDR4 dual-channel memory for up to 64 GB of SDRAM – ideal for standard business computing needs. The H510M-A PRO’s storage features a Gen3 M.2 x4 32Gb/s slot. In terms of connectivity, the H510M-A PRO features 1G LAN network capability. Display interface comprises of an HDMI 2.0b (4K/60Hz) port for high-end settings and a legacy-friendly VGA port for older monitors. The rear panel also includes 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gb/s) Type-A ports and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost.
MSI H510M-A PRO Motherboard
About this item
- 11TH GEN CORE READY – The H510M-A PRO is a compact micro-ATX motherboard outfitted with the latest Intel H510 chipset (LGA 1200, 11th Gen Core ready); The VRM features MSI Core Boost technology for improved stability & performance
- GEN4 GPU SLOT, DUAL DIMMS – A PCIe 4.0 x16 slot (with steel frame) supports state-of-the-art graphics cards; Dual DIMM’s with dual-channel DDR4 architecture support up to 64 GB of SDRAM (3200MHz)
- GEN3 M.2 SSD STORAGE – The M.2 Gen3 x4 32Gb/s slot is designed to maximize NVMe based SSD performance; SSD storage reduces loading time
- PASSIVE & AI COOLING – A chipset heatsink provides passive cooling; a PCB base with thickened copper helps dissipate heat; Frozr AI cooling automatically adjusts system fan settings based on CPU & GPU temperature
- GET CONNECTED – Features Intel 1219V 1G LAN; Fixed ports include legacy VGA as well as the latest HDMI 2.0b (4K/60Hz) – requires CPU with integrated graphics; 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (5Gb/s) and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost