MAG B560 TOMAHAWK
The MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI is a gaming oriented ATX motherboard constructed around the latest Intel B560 chipset that balances value with cutting-edge hardware.
- Supports Intel Core 11th & 10th Gen Processors (LGA 1200)
- 12 Duet Rail Power System
- Lightning Gen4 & Turbo Gen3 M.2 slots with Shield Frozr
- 1 x PCI-e 4.0 x16, 1x PCI-e 3.0 x16 slots (2-Way AMD CrossFire)
- 4 DIMMS with DDR4 Boost: Dual Channel (128GB Max. / 5066MHz OC)
- 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost
- 2.5G LAN, Wi-Fi 6E & Bluetooth 5.2
Supports Intel Core 11th Gen Processors
The MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI motherboard supports 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket Type: LGA 1200
- Chipset: Intel B560
12+2+1 Duet Rail Power System
With its 8+4 pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, the MAG B560 TOMAHAWK WIFI is able to sustain heavy CPU power loads to support system-demanding game settings:
- 2-Phase GT Power
- 12 Duet Rail CPU Power System
- Digital PWM IC
- 1-Phase SA Power
Integrated Cooling Features
VRM Cooling: Features an extended heatsink and 7W/mK thermal pads.
PCB Cooling: Premium 6-layer printed circuit design with 2 oz. thickened copper improves heat dissipation & reliability.
System Cooling: Connect and synchronize cooling with strategically placed pin-headers – including a dedicated pump-fan header.
Fortified PCI-e 4.0 x16
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points to support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor also shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference: