MSI Z590-A PRO Motherboard
Built to Last
For creative professionals looking to update their system, the MSI Z590-A PRO offers a quality platform with the capacity to support a broad spectrum of both cutting-edge and legacy hardware.
- Supports Intel Core 11th & 10th Gen Processors (LGA 1200)
- 12 Duet Rail VRM with 55A DrMOS
- Lightning Gen4 & Turbo Gen3 M.2 slots with Shield Frozr
- PCI-e 4.0 x16 (CrossFire via PCI-e 3.0 x16)
- 4 DIMMS with DDR4 Boost: Dual Channel (128GB Max. / 5333MHz OC)
- Intel I225-V 2.5G LAN
Supports Intel Core 11th Gen Processors
The Z590 PRO WIFI motherboard supports 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors.
12+2+1 Power Design
With its paired 8+4 pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, the Z590 PRO WIFI is able to sustain heavy CPU power loads to support system-demanding settings:
VRM Cooling: Features an extended heatsink and 7W/mK thermal pad.
- PCB Cooling: Premium 6-layer printed circuit design with 2 oz. thickened copper improves heat dissipation & reliability.
- SSD Cooling: M.2 Shield Frozr prevents thermal throttling.
- System Cooling: Connect and synchronize cooling with strategically placed pin-headers – including a dedicated pump-fan header.
Fortified PCI-e 4.0 x16
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points to support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor also shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference:
- 1 x PCI-e 4.0/3.0 x16 slot (with Steel Armor)
- 1 x PCI-e 3.0 x16 slot (CrossFire supported)
- 2 x PCI-e 3.0 x1 slots
4 x DDR4 Dual Channel (5333 MHz OC)
DDR4 Boost: A fully-isolated DDR circuit delivers pure data signals for optimal gaming and overclocking performance.
XMP profiles in MSI BIOS are tested by MSI OC LAB and can be easily enabled with auto power settings for optimized memory speed and stability.