What personal information about retailers, whole sellers distributors, or ultimate consumers does techpc7.com collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide continuous seamless service to identify retailers/whole sellers/distributors/ultimate consumers.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information we want from you:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to techpc7.com Services.
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our marketplace;
- apply for retailer/whole seller/distributor
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use techpc7.com Services;
- provide information in Your Account or Your Profile;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an techpc7.com service;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload images whenever required,
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
you might be asked to supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- the personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- GST information; and
- Shop photograph in case of retailers/whole sellers/distributors.
Other Information might require
Information we might collect and analyse includes:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information to tack your preferences:
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- techpc7.com Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our marketplace using techpc7.com Services.
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Information from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next order or communication more easily;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our third-party service providers;
Information You Can Access
information you can access through techpc7.com includes:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions if any);
- your complete order history;
- personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances and settings);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists);
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our techpc7.com Services.
For What Purposes techpc7.com Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services:
We use your personal information to take and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve techpc7.com Services:
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the techpc7.com Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.:
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with us.
- Comply with legal obligations:
In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect seller’s information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes i.e., return or refund etc.
- Communicate with you:
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to techpc7.com Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Strategy and marketing:
We use your personal information to make various business strategies and adopt marketing techniques.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a retailer/whole seller/distributor/customer, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research to improve techpc7’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Does techpc7.com Share Your Personal Information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties:
We make available to you shipping services, applications, or other legal, secretarial and other related services to make your business easy are provided by third parties. we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party to provide seamless services and assist them in better way.
- Protection of techpc7.com and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of techpc7.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website or mobile application.
What Choices Do I Have?
- If you have any question as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
- As described above, you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the techpc7.com Services.
- If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
Are Children Allowed to Use techpc7.com Services?
Techpc7.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use techpc7.com Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
The Company respects your privacy and if you have any kind of concern related to your privacy please contact to:
Name: Aditya Bhati
Email: [email protected]